Tuesday 20 January 2009



Old, old, old. Well, last year. Seems like a very very long time ago now actually. We went to scatter Nana Wales' ashes... in Wales obviously. I had forgotten how beautiful it was where she used to live. Once when I was little, we were there one Christmas and went for a walk round the hidden valley. I picked up a piece of frozen puddle and was so amazingly proud. But then amazingly upset as it gradually started to melt on the walk home. Another time we found a lamb wandering about in the lane and my mum had to carry it back to the farm. It's such a lovely place.

I've eaten wayyy too much chocolate recently... it's quite bad... but nice. Oh.
Could be time for some Kateness you know...



She gets in a DUSTBIN for goodness sake. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment